Benefit Trail Ride
November 2-4, 2012
Join us for the Holiday Lake 4-H Center Trail Ride. Our trails offer a variety of terrain including creek, woods and gravel roads. Trails are self guided on State Forest Trails will be approximately 10 and 18 miles.
- No Stallions, Please
- Mandatory Riders Meeting Saturday (Nov.3) at 8:30 A.M.
Unorganized ride on Sunday. Ride begins at 9:00 A.M. Sunday (Nov. 4)
- Camping – gates open at 3:00 PM Friday. No electric; primitive camping in camp area. Portable fire pits allowed.
- Bathhouses on site
- Farrier & Veterinarian on call
- Pre-registered Day Riders welcome on Saturday, cost includes Lunch only
- No stalls; you may put up your own battery powered fence or metal gate pen or trailer tie.
- Dogs are allowed on leashes or penned at this event.
FOOD (included in the cost for those
Continental Breakfast– 7:00 to 8:00 AM
Lunch served on trail
Dinner – 6:00 to 7:00 PM
Breakfast Buffet – 8:00-9:00 AM
Meals served indoors.
Saturday 8:00 P.M.
For Campers $65.00 person
(includes all meals)
Day Riders $35.00 per person
(includes Saturday Ride and Trail Lunch)
Dinner Friday night $6.00
Maximum of 100 camping riders, 50 Day
For More Information:
RAIN OR SHINE EVENT
Please register by: October 26, 2012
Event is Rain or Shine
Full: October 19, 2012
50% : after October 26, 2012
Nonrefundable after October 26, 2012