COVID-19 UPDATE- As of March 12, 2022
Preparations are under way for residential 4-H Camp at Holiday Lake 4-H Educational Center. We will continually monitor the situation and will follow guidance from our local Health Department, the CDC, and the American Camp Association. Below is what we know now and we will continue to update as more information is available.
- We are planning for 100% capacity for residential junior 4-H camps in the summer of 2022.
- A health screening will be conducted for all participants upon check-in along with daily assessments for possible symptoms.
- Vaccine verification and mandatory testing is no longer required prior to overnight programs and residential events held at 4-H Centers.
- Mask Policy:
- If the current COVID-19 community level is high, masks will be required.
- If the current COVID-19 community level is low/medium, masks will not be required.