Date and Time to Be Determined
Check Back With Us Later!
Printable Registration|Online Registration
$275 to Holiday Lake 4-H Educational Center for meals and lodging
$750 to Don Kawalek for instrument kits and expert instruction
Please make seperate checks
- Solid mahogany neck with ebony fingerboard, peg head, overlay and heel cap.
- Sealed tuning machines (including 5th string tuner).
- Mother of Pearl position markers for fingerboard.
- 2 way adjustable truss rod.
- 11" 3-ply maple pot rolled brass tone ring, 2 coordinator rods, 24 hook tension hoop, No-knot tail piece, and 11" Fiberskyn head.
- This is a beginner workshop designed for adult participants.
- Participation is limited to 10 participants for a better instructor ratio.
- Meals and lodging for the entire workshop is provided.
- Rustic but comfortable bunk style lodging is provided.
- A health form (no physical required) and information packet will be mailed upon receipt of your registration form and payment.
- Registration deadline: March 25, 2019