March 19-23, 2023
$370 to Holiday Lake 4-H Educational Center for meals and lodging
$950 to Don Kawalek for instrument kits and expert instruction
Please make seperate checks
- Open back banjo kit with a 3/4" three ply maple shell
- Mahogany neck with a two way adjustable truss rod, fret wire and an Ebony fingerboard
- Two brass coordinator rods
- Fiberskyn banjo head
- Notched (24) tension hoop with all the shoes and hardware
- This is a beginner workshop designed for adult participants.
- Participation is limited to 10 participants for a better instructor ratio.
- Meals and lodging for the entire workshop is provided.
- Rustic but comfortable bunk style lodging is provided.
- A health form (no physical required) and information packet will be mailed upon receipt of your registration form and payment.
- Registration deadline: March 3, 2023