May 3-5, 2024
Team Registration | Guest/Parent Registration | Required Forms | HEC Official Rules
The Department of Wildlife Resources is looking forward to this year’s event. The competitors and coaches make this event a success.
We look forward to seeing you at the Hunter Education Challenge, and wish each competitor the bestpossible outdoor experience!
- Each team must register. Five competitors per team. Each team may have two coaches, one must be a certified Hunter Education Instructor or 4-H Shooting Education Instructor.
- A copy of the competitor's Hunter Education card to Hunter Education office or presented at check-in.
- All guests/parents must be registered.You will not be permited to stay if you are not registered.
- Hold Harmless/Code of Conduct forms must be completed for each competitor, coach, and guest on site. Competitors under 18 must have forms signed by parents.
Meal & Lodging Pricing
- Breakfast: $10
- Lunch: $10
- Dinner: $15
- Day Use (non-lodging) : $5 per day
- Lodging: $25 per night
Full: *minus $35 registration fee