Deposit is required with all reservations. Deposit is non-refundable or transferable.
- $200 deposit for Day Use Groups
- $400 deposit for Overnight Groups
- $5.00/per person - Rate includes up to 8 hours of use.
All rental space is included in lodging except kitchen fees.
- $20.00/per person – cabin
- $25.00/per person – bunk rooms and lake lodge
- $35.00/ per person in PODS (mini-cabins with two single bed bedrooms, full bathroom and living room; five available for a total of 10 beds)
- $35.00/per person in Clinic (three bedrooms with two single beds in each room, 2 full bathrooms) and Cottage (3 bedrooms, one bath, kitchen, and living room)
- $11.00/per person – Tent or RV camping (limited hookups with electric and water only)
Menus upon request with prices depending upon selection. Prices per person with selection made by Center:Per Plate Lighter Fare: 1 entree, 1 side, beverage
- Breakfast: $7.00
- Lunch: $10.00
- Dinner: $13.00
- Breakfast: $8.00
- Lunch: $12.00
- Dinner: $15.00
- Breakfast: $8.00
- Lunch: $11.00
- Dinner: $14.00
- Breakfast: $9.00
- Lunch: $13.00
- Dinner: $16.00
- Break/Snack: (Morning or Afternoon): $3.00 per person
- Additional Entree: $3.00 per person
- Additional Side: $2.00 per person
- Continental: $6.00 per person
- Bag Lunch: $8.00 per person
- Soft Drinks: $1.00 per person
*Meals and lodging are subject to 5.3% state sales tax.
- $85.00/per day – bunkhouse kitchen (accommodates up to 30) or POD kitchen
- $220.00/per day – dining hall (accommodates up to 250)
- $120.00/per day – conference room (accommodate 50)
- $35.00/hr. – Canoe Rental for lifeguard.
- $100.00/hr. – 2 Pool lifeguards – up to 60 people. (For additional guards call for information.)
- $120.00/per day – Large pavilion
- $65.00/per day – Pool pavilion
- $100.00/per day- Willson Family Shade Pavilion
Natural Resource Education Workshops
Program designed around group needs/size/schedule.
- Day Field Trip at 4H Center - $10.00/per person (includes three 1-hour classes)
- In-school/off-site - $11.00/per person
- Combo of field trip and in-school program - $19.00/per person
- Overnight Packages Available – call for details
- Overnight Package Combination with American Civil War Museum and Appomattox Court House National Historic Park - $55/per person
Range Use/Shooting Education Programs
- Archery -1 hour program - $4/per person (10-30 people per program)
- Rifle – 1 hour program - $6/per person (10-30 people per program)
- Shotgun Range 2 hours - $75
- Shotgun Range 4 hours - $150
- Shotgun Range 8 hours - $300
- Low Ropes Course - $10/per person
- High Ropes Course - $20/ per person (25 ft. w/Zip line; minimum age 12 years)
- Climbing Wall - $15/per person (minimum age 9 years)
- Zip line - $12/per person (minimum age 9 years)
- Team Building - $5/per person
- Program designed around group needs/size/schedule.
- 10 person minimum for all Ropes Course Programs.
- Leather Craft - $5/per person (maximum per hour is 12 people)
- Canoeing - $35.00/hr. – Canoe Rental for lifeguard. (no instruction)
- Canoeing Program - $4/per person per hour with instruction
- Pool - $100.00/hr. – 2 Pool lifeguards – up to 60 people. (For additional guards call for information.)
Refunds may vary depending on facility and equipment type rental, meals and scheduled programs.