Deposit is required with all reservations. Deposit is non-refundable or transferable.
- $200 deposit for Day Use Groups
- $400 deposit for Overnight Groups
- $5.00/per person - Rate includes up to 8 hours of use.
All rental space is included in lodging except kitchen fees.
- $21.00/per person – bunk rooms
- $26.00/ per person in PODS (mini-cabins with two single bed bedrooms, full bathroom and living room; five available for a total of 10 beds)
- $26.00/per person in Clinic (three bedrooms with two single beds in each room, 2 full bathrooms)
- $11.00/per person – Tent or RV camping (limited hookups with electric and water only)
Menus upon request with prices depending upon selection. Prices per person with selection made by Center:
- $8.00 Breakfast
- $9.00 Lunch**
- $13.00 Dinner**
- $9.00 Breakfast
- $10.00 Lunch**
- $14.00 Dinner**
Break/Snack: (Morning or Afternoon)
- $3.00/ per person
*Meals and lodging are subject to 5.3% state sales tax.
**Soft drinks may be added for $0.75 per person.
**Additional Entrée: $1.75 per person
**Additional Sides or Dessert: $1.25 per person
- $85.00/per day – bunkhouse kitchen (accommodates up to 30) or POD kitchen
- $220.00/per day – dining hall (accommodates up to 250)
- $120.00/per day – conference room (accommodate 50)
- $35.00/hr. – Canoe Rental for lifeguard.
- $35.00/hr. – Pool lifeguard – up to 60 people. (For additional guards call for information.)
- $120.00/per day – Large pavilion
- $65.00/per day – Pool pavilion
- $100.00/per day- Willson Family Shade Pavilion
Natural Resource Education Workshops
Program designed around group needs/size/schedule.
- Day Field Trip at 4H Center - $10.00/per person (includes three 1-hour classes)
- In-school/off-site - $9.00/per person
- Combo of field trip and in-school program - $18.00/per person
- Overnight Packages Available – call for details
- Overnight Package Combination with American Civil War Museum and Appomattox Court House National Historic Park - $55/per person
Range Use/Shooting Education Programs
- Archery -1 hour program - $4/per person (10-30 people per program)
- Rifle – 1 hour program - $6/per person (10-30 people per program)
- Shotgun Range 2 hours - $75
- Shotgun Range 4 hours - $150
- Shotgun Range 8 hours - $300
- Low Ropes Course - $10/per person
- High Ropes Course - $20/ per person (25 ft. w/Zip line; minimum age 12 years)
- Climbing Wall - $15/per person (minimum age 9 years)
- Zip line - $12/per person (minimum age 9 years)
- Team Building - $5/per person
- Program designed around group needs/size/schedule.
- 10 person minimum for all Ropes Course Programs.
- Leather Craft - $5/per person (maximum per hour is 12 people)
- Canoeing - $35.00/hr. – Canoe Rental for lifeguard. (no instruction)
- Canoeing Program - $4/per person per hour with instruction
- Pool - $35.00/hr. – Pool lifeguard – up to 60 people. (For additional guards call for information.)
Refunds may vary depending on facility and equipment type rental, meals and scheduled programs.